Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera with AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens (Refurb) for $590
Adorama.com has Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera with AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens (Refurb) for $590 with a free shipping.
- A vari-angle monitor for which a touch-screen interface has been adopted: The D5500 is the first Nikon digital SLR camera for which a touch-screen interface has been adopted. It is equipped with a large and wide, 3.2-inch, approximately 1037K-dot TFT LCD vari-angle monitor
- Touch Fn: One of eight frequently used camera settings (Focus-point selection, AF-area mode, Aperture, ISO sensitivity, etc.) can be assigned to this function for use with viewfinder shooting, and achieving practical operation by simply tapping or sliding a finger across the monitor while looking
- A strong monocoque body, and the world’s smallest, lightest, and slimmest digital SLR camera equipped with a vari-angle monitor: A monocoque structure, with which the exterior serves as a frame that protects the internal structure with great strength, has been adopted for the D5500.
- A built-in Wi-Fi function that enables image transfer and remote shooting through collaboration with smart devices: The built-in Wi-Fi function makes two-way wireless communications with smart devices such as smartphones and tablets possible.
- An effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels, a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor, and the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine enable superior image quality and excellent detail: Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, the D5500 is able to capture images that make the most of the superior rendering capabilities of Nikkor Lenses
- Even better functions and performance as a full-scale digital SLR camera: The D5500 offers the superior performance and wide variety of functions that make the rich power of expression, possible only with a full-scale digital SLR camera, possible.
- Improved Picture Control System: Support for the new Flat Picture Control, the new Clarity adjustment item (for still images only), as well as the ability to apply adjustments in finer increments, greatly expand possibilities for imaging suited to the subject or user intent regarding expression.
- Scene Recognition System: In order to increase the accuracy of auto control functions, scene information is analyzed using the 2016-pixel RGB sensor and the image sensor. This makes it possible for the autofocus system to accurately track moving subjects, it enables exposure control that takes highlights into consideration
- High-speed continuous shooting: The D5500 supports high-speed continuous shooting at up to 5 fps for a maximum of 100 shots (JPEG).
- Special Effects mode, to which Super Vivid, Pop, and Photo Illustration options have been added, for a total of ten effects that enable more creative expression: The D5500 is equipped with a Special Effects mode, with which effects can be selected and applied with recording of both still images and movies
- D-Movie function for recording 1920 x 1080/60p full-HD movies: The D5500 is equipped with a D-Movie function that supports recording of smooth 1920 x 1080/60p full-HD movies. In addition to recording via the built-in stereo microphone, the optional Stereo Microphone ME-1 can also be used to record high-quality stereo sound.
- A built-in Vignette Control function that reduces illumination falloff at image peripheries: The D5500 offers the Vignette Control function, which processes images to reduce the drop in brightness at the edges of frames (illumination falloff) that sometimes occurs due to the characteristics of photographic lenses.